Saturday, January 19, 2013

Single, White, Disgruntled Female



After bidding adieu to my college boyfriend of 4 years, I embarked on a journey of singledom for the past 5 years in NYC and in my travels around the world. It's been an experience that has been at times scary, fun, inebriated, dangerous, and downright stupid, but always interesting and I’ve encountered many men: the good, the bad and the drunk goggles ugly. Now I find myself in my late 20's and still single (not complaining - yet) with a lot of interesting stories to tell.



For all the Single Ladies

Upon regaling many of my non-single friends with stories of my single shenanigans, I’ve gotten varied reactions like “I’m gonna live vicariously through you,” “Where do you find these guys?,” “I wish I were single,” “I’m SO happy I’m not still single,” “You should write a book,” “You should have a reality show,” and finally “Why don’t you write a blog?” Obviously, I liked the last one so here I am. I hope you find this entertaining and your comments, suggestions and personal stories are more than welcome.

No comments:

Post a Comment